This Week in Grace …
The First Word
“Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” (Revelation 5:5) In grace, we have had our eyes opened to the amazing truth of the Gospel. We do not need to, nor could we, lift ourselves out of our sin and brokenness. Jesus has come and He has lived the life we could never live and He died the death we should have died. Our victory is a Person! Jesus has conquered on our behalf and in him we are more than conquerors through him who loved us and gave himself for us! Let us take this message to a weeping world.
- Have you considered getting trained at Porterbrook Saskatoon? Porterbrook is Grace Fellowship’s missional and theological training centre. Furthermore Porterbrook is for everyone! Plan on being part in 2012-2013! For more information and to apply check out Porterbrook Saskatoon
- We were excited to have three baptisms at Pike Lake this past June, and we are hoping to be able to have more baptisms this August. We love to celebrate with others as they profess their belief in Jesus! If you’re interested in baptism please email murray for more information.
- We are having a SMOR gathering at 6:30 pm. on Sunday, July 22nd. SMOR stands for “Spirit-filled Marriages of Redemption” – and yes, real smors too. This evening at Murray and Cheryl’s for married’s and soon to be married’s to Gospel one another and minister to one another through story and Scripture. More details provided if you follow the link.
- Have you been connecting with us, and believe God is calling you to be a part of Grace Fellowship. Consider making it “official” and partnering with us. You can find out more about partnering with us HERE.
- This Sunday’s message “The Wrath of the Lamb”. I would encourage you to read through Revelation chapters 6-9 in preparation for our study.
Gospel Community Group Life
This week’s message, The Lion and the Lamb, from Revelation 5 is online. You can get the community group discussion questions in pdf there as well.
Not in a Community Group? We have groups that meet in various places in the city. To get plugged-in connect with us here.
The City Helps
(If you’re not on The City yet click here to get an invitation. You must enter “kiosk” as the user name and “jesussaves” as the password)
From the Blog
The Last Word
“Worthy are you to take the scroll and to open its seals, for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation, and you have made them a kingdom of priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.” (Revelation 5:9-10)